- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
48-hour Innsbruck CardYour 48-hour Innsbruck Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian city on your own. Valid for 48 hours, the card includes entrance to museums and other attractions, a round-trip ride on any cable car or funicular railway, public bus and tram transport, entrance to Swarovski Crystal World, discounted entrance to Tratzberg Castle, a 3-hour bike rental, discounts at Casino Innsbruck, discounts at retail stores and much more.
Cake and Coffee at Café Sacher InnsbruckEnjoy a piece of famous Sacher cake (Sachertorte) accompanied with hot coffee at this traditional coffee house in the heart of the Tyrol. Relax and linger a while in the winebar, restaurant and café, or head to the quiet interior courtyard to enjoy your delectable treat.
Dinner at Theresienbrau RestaurantEnjoy a typical 3-course Austrian dinner at Theresienbrau. Located in the heart of Old Town, this cozy restaurant serves up traditional Austrian specialties.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Innsbruck Card (valid for 48 hours)
- Discounts on select attractions and activities
- Coffee and cake at Café Sacher Innsbruck
- 3-course dinner at Theresienbräu restaurant
- Free delivery of the combo package to your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking so your combo package can be delivered to your hotel
- Museum Goldenes Dachl (Golden Roof Museum)
- Stadtturm (City Tower)
- Stadtarchiv/Stadtmuseum Innsbruck (Innsbruck City Archives/City Museum)
- Kaiserliche Hofburg (Imperial Palace)
- Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum (Museum of Tyrolean Folk Art)
- Hofkirche (Court Church)
- Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum (Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum)
- Museum im Zeughaus (Zeughaus Arsenal Museum)
- Das Tirol Panorama mit Kaiserjaegermuseum (The Tirol Panorama with Kaiserjaegermuseu)
- Alpenzoo (Alpine Zoo)
- Anatomisches Museum (Anatomical Museum)
- Glockenmuseum & Glockengiesserei Grassmayr (Bells Museum & Bell Foundry Grassmayr)
- Localbahnmuseum Tiroler Museumsbahnen (Tyrolean Railway Museum)
- Bergisel-Sprungstadion (Bergisel Ski Jump Stadium)
- Schloss Ambras Innsbruck (Ambras Castle Innsbruck)
- Swarovski Kristallwelten (Swarovski Crystal Worlds)
- Swarovski Innsbruck
- Galerie im Taxispalais (Gallery in the Taxispalais)
- Burg Hasegg/Muenze Hall (Hasegg Castle/Hall Mint Museum)
- Per Pedes Stadtspaziergaenge (City Walks at Per Pedes)
- 3-hour bike rental at Fahrradverleih Die Boerse
- The Sightseer hop-on hop-off tour
- Ice skating at Olympiaworld Innsbruck
- Cable cars and litfs: Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen, Patscherkofelbahnen, Muttereralm Bergbahn, Bergbahn Axamer Lizum, Glungerzerbahn, Bergbahn Oberperfuss Rangger Koepfl, Drei-Seen-Bahn Kuehtai
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: romerok1, November 2016
Awesome, great deal overall! The restaurant was a bit confused initially, but it all worked out. Highly recommend .
Reviewed by: jstrasser, October 2016
As with all city cards they are very good value. Innsbruck is a beautiful city and our meal was fantastic loved every minute there.