Book and travel by March 15, 2017 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get discounted walking tours through other tour companies
- Take the lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the architectural symbol of Turin, for panoramic views of the city
- Hop on the historical Sassi-Superga tramway
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Po River
- Receive rebates on main events like Salone Internazionale del Libro (May) and the biennal Salone internazionale del Gusto (September)
- Enjoy discounts on local shows, concerts, theater productions, operas and more
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 48 hours from the time of first use
USD $30.10Pricing details
Unlimited use for 72 hours from the time of first use
USD $36.01Pricing details
Unlimited use for 120 hours from the time of first use
USD $44.07Pricing details
- Main pass valid for duration selected
- Admission to selected museums, monuments, exhibitions etc.
- Discounted ticket to the Panoramic lift in Mole Antonelliana
- Discount on Sassi-Superga tramway transport
- Boat rides on the Po River (reduced fares)
- Guided tours with the local tour operator
- Discounted walking tours and theater shows
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be prepared to present the Card with a valid ID
- Valid for 1 adult plus 1 child under 12 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jacqueline C, October 2015
This card is well worth the money if you are going to the museums and palaces. The museums are among the best I have experienced. MAUTO and the museum of cinem at the MOLE are fabulous. no crowds and jostling to see things - lots of space and room to move. I was comstantly surprised at where the time went.
Reviewed by: Iosif S, USA, September 2015
very great city